Author Topic: NOS Tubes for sale  (Read 2465 times)

Offline jessearias

• Certifiable
NOS Tubes for sale
« on: November 27, 2016, 01:13:41 PM »
I was cleaning out my attic and found a box of old NOS RCA, Sylvania, GE, Tung-Sol and a few Amperco? All made in the USA. I would say 1960's vintage.  From what I have researched so far, some are power tubes, some are pre amp tubes and the rest are radio tubes. All the boxed tubes are clean and the pins are pretty shiney for being stored for so long. All of the boxes show shelf wear and tear but are intact.

I got these when we were cleaning out the basement of the old TB hospital I worked at back in the 1980's. .  There were all these boxes of tubes and the tube tester. I knew the tubes were valuable, so I saved them and the tester from the dumpster.  I have had them stored all these years and figure it is time to find them a new home in somebody's stereo or radio.

Here is all the stuff I have in boxes and some in the original 5 pack cartons. A few of the cartons have the factory QC sheet in them.

RCA  Harrison, NJ USA

5V4GA     1 EA.
5R4GYB   9 EA.
6L6GC    12 EA.
6AX5GT   11 EA.
65N7GTB   1 EA.
6SL7GT      2 EA.
6J7             1 EA.
12AV7A       1 EA.

SYLVANIA  New York, NY

6J7              1 EA.
6J5              1 EA.
6SN7GTB     3 EA.
6L6GC          3 EA.
6AU6A          1 EA.

TUNGSOL   Newark, NJ

6AX5GT        2 EA.
12SN7GTA    1 EA.
6J7               1 EA.
6AL5             2 EA.
12AT7           1 EA.

GENERAL ELECTRIC  USA

65K7             2 EA.
6J5                3 EA.
6SK7             1 EA.
6J7                1 EA.

AMPERCO?  USA

5AS4A            1 EA.

I have a few loose tubes that are NOS as well. I also have some what appear to be used tubes, but I am not sure as I am not a tube expert. Some of them may be new.

If anyone is interested, I will make you a deal better than places like the TubeDepot.

I also have an tube tester that works. I have to dig it out but I remember testing out some of the tubes on it to make sure it works. It worked ok and is like a smaller table or bench version of the ones you use to see in radio stores. 

PM me if you are interested.

Parasound A21, Parasound JC2BP, Oppo 205 BR/SACD Disc Player, Marantz ST6000 Tuner, GoldenEar Triton 2 speakers and Supersub XXL, Triode Wire Labs interconnects, power cables and speaker wire, PI Audio Uber, Mini and Digibuss, Border Patrol DAC