Author Topic: Tesla Generator  (Read 2928 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Tesla Generator
« on: November 13, 2015, 07:43:27 AM »
   Fact or fiction. Saw a video showing how to make one for less than $50.
   Sounds real looked real and measured 70V for a small version. Plugged a meter than LED display into device and the lights went on.
   Anyone know about this ?

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Tesla Generator
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 12:35:17 PM »
A friend of mine built one with a Model T ignition coil and a 1 foot metal plate and some wire. He measured voltage on it, but very small. He said there was something about the Model T coil that was different from other coils. Don't remember what.

That guy was very eccentric. He had antique radiology (healing) equipment. He cured me of minor intestinal illness from 100 miles away in 10 minutes. Like a light switch.

Tesla wrote that it was possible to extract energy from the natural ethers. He said he did it but never wrote much about the details. He may have patented it, look for his patent.

I've read everything there is about Tesla, and designed and built a tiny working version of his bladeless turbine.