Author Topic: NOBSOUND NS-05P Passive Pre  (Read 2489 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
NOBSOUND NS-05P Passive Pre
« on: January 07, 2019, 04:29:43 PM »
   For $56 this little box will surprise and please you. Not the Audio Hungary APR 204 or Lamm LL2.1 however NOT disappointing in the least. If you use SET amp or amp with an input sensitivity of 1A or less and DAC or CDP with over 2V output buy one. Actually buy two for dual mono. Needs 250 hours to stop changing and sound right. Both balanced and single ended in/out.
  If your system has a phonostage use active for that and this for digital.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

charles

contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: NOBSOUND NS-05P Passive Pre
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 11:29:32 AM »
  Guys if you think this piece is a joke you are greatly mistaken.  One has to spend serious dollars to beat this little thing Actually two is better than one. Run them dual mono and do not look back. If one uses srtictly digital playback has a DAC or Cd player with a 2V minimum output along with an amp with low input sensitivity [ less than 1V or close and not more than 1.5V ].
 You my friend are in like Flynn. IMHO this is a freak of nature. On paper it should be just OK. No I am NOT a dealer and as a dealer F'n nuts telling you about it. But that,s me. No its not a Lamm or Audio Hungary preamp as it does not fit all but if the criteria is there to use it it will be the best $112 you spent on Audio. TT does not apply.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.