Author Topic: Help legalize pro MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) in NY. Bring the UFC!  (Read 17793 times)

Offline sleepyguy24

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: Help legalize pro MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) in NY. Bring the UFC!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 09:43:19 AM »
My boner says yes. As long as its barely dressed women.. boobs a bouncin Im in full monty, legalize it dont criticize that i used a vat of lube in the last 15 minutes!!!

Good stuff. If you want a good fight where you may want a vat of lube handy would be the one coming up on July 25 on FOX.

Jessica Eye vs. Miesha Tate.

Jessica Eye is a really good striker but Miesha is so so. Miesha is a very good grappler so expect a lot of take downs and ground work.

Offline sleepyguy24

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 09:52:00 AM »

Oh boy!

Rousey vs Correa August 1st

Looks like Correa has been hit in the face a few times :lol:

My money is on my girl :thumb:

IMO Correia has the slightest puncher's chance. She will get mauled bad. I saw Correia's fights against Ronda's friends and Correia looked good but Rousey is on another level. The girls Ronda beat in under 30 secs could wup Correia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=58&v=N-bpByHvAZs

I'm torn on UFC 190 though. I only really care about a couple of fights on the card to spend money on it.

Offline sleepyguy24

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 07:33:29 PM »
I'm still torn on UFC 190 PPV.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/30/9073397/ufc-190-ronda-rousey-vs-bethe-correia-staredown

Ronda looks good in the top and pants but I don't know if it is enough for me to watch. This PPV is FULL of filler. 7 fights with some dudes at the end of their careers or heading out of their prime. I'd be at the bar of 4 hours. oh well.

Offline Emil

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015, 04:49:51 AM »
I saw my first Rhonda fight a few days ago and it was against Miesha Tate. Rhonda is one nasty bitch personality wise. Fighting wise her judo skill are excellent. She threw Miesha around like a rag doll.

On a side note, watching these two chicks was a bit arousing. I think "it moved" ( Seinfeld reference) :rofl:

Meisha
"Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.
I got to say it was a good day"
    --Ice Cube

Offline Emil

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2015, 06:04:46 AM »
Sleepyguy

a whole 39 seconds :lol: Hope you didnt purchase the PPV

http://nypost.com/2015/08/02/ronda-rousey-kos-bethe-correia-in-34-seconds-in-ufc-190/
    --Ice Cube

Offline jimbones

• Audio Neurotic
  • Two plus Two Speakers
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 07:09:05 AM »
34 seconds but then again who's counting  :rofl:
Rogue RP7 Pre, Art Audio Vinyl Reference Phono,CJ Premier 12 Pwr, VPI Classic II/Dynavector 20X2L, Roon Rock, Auralic Vega DAC, Emotiva ERC-3, MIT, TWL, WireWorld, Wywires, Shunyata

Offline Response Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Build your system for yourself, not the critics
    • Purity Audio Design
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2015, 07:51:05 PM »
Jon Jones (the Jones family) grew up only a couple streets over from me and went to the same high school as myself, my wife and my boys....Union Endicott High School. Hopefuly he will be able to straighten things out and get his title back. A good probability.
I have never seen a MMA fight, not my thing, but have no problem with the sport.
Design Engineer
Purity Audio Design www.PurityAudioDesign.com
Purity Foundation Streaming Pre, Foundation DAC, Purity Foundation Hybrid GaN 200, Pure Audio Project Trio 15 Classic, Sony SACD Player, Nakamichi tape deck,

Offline sleepyguy24

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2015, 09:17:24 PM »
Hey Emil,

There was too much filler and lots of nostalgia fights on the UFC 190 main card for me to buy it or go to a local bar and spend money. I was only interested in 2 fights on the main card. The only way I would have watched was if I was hanging with you all and we could talk fun audio stuff in between all those filler fights.

Ronda did prolong the challenger's suffering. Instead of beating her in 16 seconds she more than doubled the time to 34.

If you want to see how tough or how insane Miesha Tate is watch her 1st fight with Ronda in Strikeforce. An arm is never supposed to bend that way.

To Bill

Pretty cool connection you have to the former champ. I also hope Jon Jones can get the yes men and bad influences out of his life. I was hoping his brothers in the NFL could get him in touch with Tony Dungy so he can work the same magic he did for Michael Vick. Jon Jones is INSANELY talented and gifted. When he fights he operates with such methodical precision. I love watching him fight. Between him and Ronda they have insane fight IQ and improvisational skills.

Thanks again everyone.

Offline Emil

• Audio Neurotic
    --Ice Cube

Offline jimbones

• Audio Neurotic
  • Two plus Two Speakers
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2015, 08:21:36 AM »
I work with Chris Weidmans cousin. Not that it matters ha ha.  8)
Rogue RP7 Pre, Art Audio Vinyl Reference Phono,CJ Premier 12 Pwr, VPI Classic II/Dynavector 20X2L, Roon Rock, Auralic Vega DAC, Emotiva ERC-3, MIT, TWL, WireWorld, Wywires, Shunyata

Offline Emil

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2015, 07:22:47 AM »
 Rousey Rocked!

Her weakness exposed. Her striking skills need a lot of work. Leading with your face is a bad idea :duh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PS-lmNw0Yk
    --Ice Cube

Offline Emil

• Audio Neurotic
    --Ice Cube

Offline sleepyguy24

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2015, 10:57:04 AM »
Villante definitely had a good performance even if he himself wasn't happy with it. Still needs some work but I'm happy he won. Weidman is up next on Dec 12th and he has one tough opponent in Luke Rockhold.

As for Rousey me and JimBones have been chatting about it. Holm was just plain awesome and Ronda was exposed. I like what you said about you can't lead with your face. Ronda's head was too upright on exchanges and IMO she took her chin for granted. Her gas tank or lackthereof was exposed too. Can't wait till Ronda regroups and comes back stronger. Holm's next fights should be fun too.

Offline Emil

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2016, 09:09:56 AM »
This may be worth watching this weekend if I were home :thumb:

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC196

Meisha is hotter of the two. I hope she wins.

[

Conor is an animal and quite a character. Dont care much for Diaz but Conor is due for a good beating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Ze86N21ro

« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:32:19 AM by Emil »
    --Ice Cube

Offline Werd

• Return of the Hot Librarians 2016
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »
I saw my first Rhonda fight a few days ago and it was against Miesha Tate. Rhonda is one nasty bitch personality wise. Fighting wise her judo skill are excellent. She threw Miesha around like a rag doll.

On a side note, watching these two chicks was a bit arousing. I think "it moved" ( Seinfeld reference) :rofl:

Meisha

I'd take that on
Nola Viper Reference iii, Nola Blue Thunder Subs, Chapter Couplet 400s, Chapter Précis 250 integrated set to pre, Bryston BDA2/BDP1.
Torus RM-20 240v

Gutwire, TWL, Wywires,