Author Topic: audio marketplace sites  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
audio marketplace sites
« on: June 20, 2018, 02:46:37 PM »
As time has marched on, I’ve grown more and more dissatisfied with sites that charge unreasonable fees to list audio items for sale as well as Paypal gobbling up even more fees. My favorite site to look for audio products is now US Audiomart, although I still regularly check Audiogon and HiFi Shark. As I was doing some web surfing today, I came across Superphonica and The Music Room. Superphonica is a new venture by Chris Connaker of Computer Audiophile fame. There is also Audio Asylum and certainly many others.
I was curious as to what sites members use and if you’re aware of the two new sites I’ve mentioned.
Nick
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline TomS

• Certifiable
  • Yeah, it's just a hobby...
Re: audio marketplace sites
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 06:06:52 PM »
The Music Room is a dealer, that also brokers a lot of resale and dealer overstock gear. I've had good experiences with them on a DAC and speakers.
PS Audio Directstream DAC, PS Audio BHK Signature Preamp, Nagra Classic Amp, Focal Sopra No 2's, SVS SB16 Ultra

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: audio marketplace sites
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 08:57:15 AM »
 Selling services like Audiogon are OK. Fee's are just that. Adjust your price to include Fee.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.