Author Topic: Hanna and the hype  (Read 490 times)

Offline jimbones

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Open Aire Aktiv Open Baffle Speakers
Hanna and the hype
« on: January 03, 2018, 05:30:42 PM »
Anyone here have a Hanna or heard one? Is it really as good as they are claiming? I was wondering if it is better than my Benz Micro (I forget which model i have but it is a medium output MC cart) One of the lower in the line was about a grand when it was new.
Modwright LS100, KWA 100SE Pwr, VPI Classic II/BenzMicro Glider, Open Aire Aktiv OB Speakers,  Emotiva ERC-3,Lumin D1, Burson Conductor, DH Labs, Wywires, PS Audio, TWL, PS Audio

Offline Nick B

• Administrator
  • Audio Neurotic
Re: Hanna and the hype
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 08:57:13 PM »
Anyone here have a Hanna or heard one? Is it really as good as they are claiming? I was wondering if it is better than my Benz Micro (I forget which model i have but it is a medium output MC cart) One of the lower in the line was about a grand when it was new.

Donít own and havenít heard one, but I may be considering the SH model at some point. Very favorable comments and have  yet to read anything negative and is priced attractively at $750
ICEpower 1200as2 stereo amp
Audio Hungary APR 204 preamp
KEF LS 50 speakers
Border Patrol SE dac
Auralic Aries Mini
Roon & Tidal
Don Sachs phono
Basis Ovation turntable
Graham 1.5 T tonearm
AT-ML150 cartridge
PI Audio Uber
All cables by Gary A

Offline rollo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Hanna and the hype
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 08:57:10 AM »
Heard it at CAF. System sounded VG in Record Doctors room. However different arm and TT configuration. I own Microbenz. A bit colored warm but VG.Try one, the only way to find out.
My favorite is Miyajima but they cost a few buckaroonies.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm - Aqua Acoustic Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm Speakers - PI Audio Uberbuss - Triode Wire Labs- Kuzma - Furutech - Audio Hungry Qualiton - Fritz Carrera speakers -Gigawatt-Arion