Author Topic: Triode Wire Labs 7+ & 8+ power cords  (Read 24709 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Triode Wire Labs 7+ & 8+ power cords
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 10:10:24 AM »
  Well Boys pete's new digital powercord is another pleasant surprise. But but give it 400 hours for the bass to arrive and fully open up.
    Bettered the 8 cryo and 7+ in mine and other systems. He did it again the whoop shooting full court beer drinking engineer.  :rofl: :rofl:

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 01:13:40 PM »
Charles - on what components did you place the Digital PC?  Just curious if you've used it on any amps like the Arions or just on DACs.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 08:05:47 AM »
  So far just with a Plinius CDP. Have another coming to test on Class "D" amps. Used with a Weiss Medea DAC and CEC 01 transport as well. Bettered the 7+ used before.
      Tried it with my Plasma TV and LED TV with excellent results. deeper blacks, sharper and deeper color. I use a PIAudio powercord for the cable box already  I thought it was an exercise in futility WRONG.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline tmazz

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 11:34:40 AM »
http://theaudiotraveler.com/2014/10/22/rmaf-2014-volti-audio-borderpatrol-and-triode-wire-labs-unite-to-destroy-tokyo/

Nice write-up, but we are going to have to get Lonewolf to give Greg a few pointers on how to pose with speakers.   :lol:
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables