Author Topic: Hsu Subs  (Read 11192 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Hsu Subs
« on: October 15, 2007, 12:24:27 PM »
For $700 you can have the Sub that kills the big boys. The VTF-3 Mk3 is it men. This will be replacing the Sunfire and M&K I have used with the Pipedreams. Talk about bang for the buck.
    For music it blends seamlessly with the Pipes. The Pipes play flat to 50Hz. Set the subs EQ to around 55Hz and the bass is in the house .  For movies [ different system ] . Unbelievable. To date I never heard baas like this. Check this baby out. You cannot touch this for the money IMO.

rollo
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 12:28:33 PM by rollo »
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline mca

• Certifiable
Re: Hsu Subs
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 10:08:12 PM »
How large is your room Rollo?
Modwright Transporter, Ayon Spirit II Integrated, Daedalus Ulysses speakers, Running Springs Haley conditioner, Reality cables, Black Sand Violet PC's.

Offline Rob Babcock

• Seeking Help
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 11:02:29 PM »
If my Hsu TN-1220's ever crap out I might look into the powered ones.  That's not too likely, though- they're passive, and in the event I ever blow a driver I'd just buy the current 12" from Hsu and drop it in. 8)

Offline bpape

• Audio Neurotic
  • Sensible Sound Solutions
    • Owner - Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 04:37:29 AM »
I recommend HSU to my HT design customers all the time.  They're a very good value and are much more musical than most other subs - especially in this price range. 

Bryan
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 05:27:36 AM »
How large is your room Rollo?

My room is 16' wide and 24' long with 7'-6" hght.

rollo
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.