Author Topic: I have anUberBUSS coming in...  (Read 2579 times)

Offline dBe

• Obsessively Audiophilic
I have anUberBUSS coming in...
« on: April 16, 2018, 11:02:21 PM »
As a trade in for a more complex custom unit.  Knowing my customer I'm sure it is in pristine condition.

Price is exceptional for an Uber that is barely broken in.

Full Lifetime Warranty and 100% Money Back terms apply.

Hit me with a PM if interested.  It is an amazing buy!

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: I have anUberBUSS coming in...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 11:15:47 AM »
Still have this one.  My price on it is very low and this will be the best power treatment money you will ever spend!  It is like new and will be re-serialized to the new owner.  By my calculations it still has over 325,000 hours of life left!

PM me...
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline dflee

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 01:50:52 PM »
That's only 37.1 years.
Curious as to what in it would give it a life span?

Don
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 04:15:26 PM »
That's only 37.1 years.
Curious as to what in it would give it a life span?

Don
Don, that would be the capacitors that are used in the PFC network.  I have them built for the application to be used across the line (X2) and the materials used and packaging determine the lifespan.  The caps I use have a minumum lifespan of 330,000 hours used as conserfvatively as they are in the Uber.  Very thick, self-healing films with a tough package and epoxy end fills.  I order these guys several thousand at a time and they ain't cheap.  They are superior to the ones in your MB that ONLY have a lifespan of about 250,000 hours - ~ 28 years now and counting.  If I'm still alive I'll replace them for free then.   :thumb:  After all, I'm only 70.
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe