Author Topic: The Anthony Gallo Nucleus Reference 3.5s in MY system!!!  (Read 19412 times)

Offline _Scotty_

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • “Sic transit gloria mundi”
Re: The Anthony Gallo Nucleus Reference 3.5s in MY system!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 02:05:36 PM »
Barry I don't know if you like The Thievery Corporation or not but the album Cosmic Game has this type of imaging on most of the songs. You might like to give it a try.
Scotty

Offline djbnh

• Certifiable
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »
At $6K the 3.5s are quite a jump in price from the 3.1s. Still, I look forward to reading more reviews. I wonder if pairs of 3.1s will become more available down the road.
“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.”   C.S. Lewis

Offline Barry (NJ)

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 06:07:44 PM »
Hey Scotty, I'm not familiar with "The Thievery Corporation" but I'm now on the look out for them and "Cosmic Game". Thanks!

dj, if you keep an eye on ebay and Audiogon, you can find the 3.1s for about $2k, but I really doubt they'll drop far below that any time soon.
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline _Scotty_

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • “Sic transit gloria mundi”

Offline Barry (NJ)

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »
Hey Scotty, I finally picked up a copy of Cosmic Game. Wow, sounds are coming from every where, I keep checking to see if the surround speakers are active. They're not ;) Thanks for the recommendation, I'm really enjoying this album!
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...