Author Topic: INNOUS ZENITH MK2 MUSIC SERVER  (Read 2694 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
INNOUS ZENITH MK2 MUSIC SERVER
« on: August 23, 2018, 08:07:12 AM »
 Well, well, well. Sent out to Border Patrol for a demo and Gary loved it. Said it was much much better than the tricked out Apple laptop. Gary mentioned I could quote him on that and one was in his future. Thanks Gary.
  When I received it back the settings on computer were set to WAV which I never noticed before.  I reset to FLAC which for my set up is correct. Previously was set on WAV which I did not know was incorrect. F'n old dumb ass computer dummy.
  The result ?? I TAKE BACK EVERY COMMENT I MADE ABOUT SOUND QUALITY OF SERVERS OVER A DEDICATED TRANSPORT. Now for the first time I can say this server is really really something.
  DSD recordings recorded in DSD are now something special. Still dislike upsampled versions of anything. When I put a CD in the SS storage and play back it is very close to transport.
  Still learning at 67 and love it.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
Re: INNOUS ZENITH MK2 MUSIC SERVER
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 09:30:50 AM »
  The Zenith Mk2 has been upgraded to a Mk3 version. Trickle down tech from the Statement model has made the already excellent Mk2 version better. Can be ordered up to 4TB storage.
Our demo unit is on order. Everything is SOLD OUT and for good reason. This server is the real deal in tonality and harmonics.

charles
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 10:10:39 AM »
   Received Mk3 version all broken in and ready to beat your LPs to death. Since broken in the TT is on vacation. As a vinyl lover with over 2K LPs I never thought this would be true. It is just so analog sounding with zero noise. BTW using a Kuzma StobiS with 12"  Stogi VTA adj. arm. www.innuos.com

charles

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 12:37:56 PM »
  After installing the new FREE firmware upgrade this server is just amazing. Getting a 3D sound stage now. For me digital did not have that 3D stage. Always sounded two dimensional  to me. Not any longer. the STAGE has arrived in spades. Tall, wide and deep.

chatles

Offline HAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • Audio Mad Scientist
    • Hollis Audio Labs
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 01:30:26 PM »
Glad to read that folks are starting to find digital audio rival analog systems.  Known this for many years now, but most refuse to try it.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 01:59:02 PM »
Glad to read that folks are starting to find digital audio rival analog systems.  Known this for many years now, but most refuse to try it.

Hal. Spot on. I wish when you sent me your prototype awhile back I was computer savoy to use it. Set up properly servers equal and at times beat analog. This is from a guy with two TTs one foe stereo one for mono. The needle has NOT dropped for some time now. I do not miss getting up every 20 minutes to flip LP, clean cart, set VTa and so on. I'm hooked now.

charles