Author Topic: Going to bite the bullit and go big Schiit Gungnir Multi or Peachtree Sonasdac  (Read 2869 times)

Offline jessearias

• Certifiable
I currently have a Peachtree DAC-it x and its is pretty good for a budget DAC. I am going to run this for a while, but have decided I need to go big or go home.  :shock:

Having read through all the posts regarding DACs and asking a few questions, I have decided to go large and buy either a Schiit Gungnir Multibit or a Peachtree SonaDAC.

Both have similar features, but use different technologies. Price wise, about the same. Both are well reviewed.

I am leaning towards the Schiit. Good choice?  :?

Off to work we go, to buy more stereo gear............... :shock:

Parasound A21, Parasound JC2BP, Oppo 205 BR/SACD Disc Player, Marantz ST6000 Tuner, GoldenEar Triton 2 speakers and Supersub XXL, Triode Wire Labs interconnects, power cables and speaker wire, PI Audio Uber, Mini and Digibuss, Border Patrol DAC

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
I have decided to go large and buy either a Schiit Gungnir Multibit or a Peachtree SonaDAC.

Both have similar features, but use different technologies. Price wise, about the same. Both are well reviewed.

I am leaning towards the Schiit. Good choice?  :?

Off to work we go, to buy more stereo gear............... :shock:

I personally think the Schiit is the s.. uhm... right stuff!I really like how they think.
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe