Author Topic: Grover Tour  (Read 18804 times)

Offline JBryan

• Seeking Help
Re: Grover Tour
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 09:11:52 AM »
Just a thought, those 'If it fits, it ships', Priority Mail flat-rate boxes (medium size) cost @$10-11 with insurance to ship anywhere in the US and should be large enough to hold as many cables as you'd want to send and enough packing material to keep them safe from even the most careless postal worker. I'm not sure if the box can be reused but the boxes are free and readily available at most post offices. You can even order them from the PO and have them delivered to your door. By contrast, a box weighing 10lb cost $15 via FedEx to ship from Baltimore to Raleigh. Might be worth a look...

grover

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 05:15:45 PM »
Hi guys breaking in the tour cables now. The flat rate box sounds like the way to go. I appreciate everyone participating. This should be fun. I'm working on the schedule now.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 07:35:16 AM »
 Coolio the Nervosa is peeking.

charles
SMA
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline mboldda1

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2011, 06:09:22 PM »
grover, put me on the tour so i can see if i need to upgrade my pair.  will pm my address.
marvin
Freelance Reviewer For StereoMojo  System: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vopin&1162599347

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 09:30:20 AM »
  What's shaken ?? Any news ??

charles
SMA
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 08:33:32 AM »
  What's shaken ?? Any news ??

charles
SMA

Bump

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 06:35:47 PM »
It's almost been a month since the cables were being burned-in and preparing to ship.  Rollo's asked for some updates that have gone unanswered. To be fair to our members, I'm closing this tour because it doesn't make sense to have this open drawing interest for a non-event.

If a new tour gets started, start a new thread with specifics, including a timeline.
I really enjoy listening to music.