Author Topic: Usher Dancer Mini 2  (Read 24446 times)

Bigfish8

Re: Usher Dancer Mini 2
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 04:31:09 PM »
Carl:

I honestly did not realize the changes I have made to this system until I was responding to the post Mike wrote asking about changes made to your system in 2009.   Yes, I am happy with the way my system sounds and yes, I know it can be even better.  That is what makes this hobby so exciting - you can enjoy what you have and always strive to improve it.

Ken

Bigfish8

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2009, 07:56:47 AM »
Guys:

I just received the ultimate compliment about my system.  Vera told me "that is what music is suppose to sound like."  Damn, I am a happy camper! :thumb:

Ken

I reread this post this morning and realized I did not explain why this was such a compliment.  Vera is the reason I started my journey into this hobby when we were playing some music 3 years ago and she said "I miss our old speakers because these don't sound good."  Last night's comment really was special but I think if she could go back years she would probably have said, "that sounds awesome."  :rofl: :rofl:  She now tells me all of the time, "you are obsessed." :rofl:

Ken

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2009, 08:04:12 AM »
Obsession comes with a price (time and money ;-), but it also has an amazing payoff.   I'd love to hear those new speakers sometime in the new year, Ken!

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »
Me too!!   g2g at Kens!!  woot!

Hey, when the most important woman in the world tells you that she likes what you did, it's hard not to feel good.

Bigfish8

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 11:10:53 AM »
Me too!!   g2g at Kens!!  woot!

Hey, when the most important woman in the world tells you that she likes what you did, it's hard not to feel good.

Guys:

Darn it,  You guys are going to cause me to have to get out the paint brushes! :rofl: :rofl: 

Ken

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »
Beer maybe, but no need for paint brushes!   We wouldn't even notice once we got a listen to your new speakers!