Author Topic: Grover Tour  (Read 18806 times)

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
Grover Tour
« on: October 05, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »
It'd be a good idea if you started a cable demo thread under the manufacturer's area here... You could even solicit reviews and track who has your cables.
-Carl
I really enjoy listening to music.

grover

Grover Tour
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »
Sounds great Carl will do.

Offline topround

• Audio Neurotic
  • Life without Bach, would be a mistake
Grover Tour
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
I would be interested in a demo pair!
I need 1.5 meters RCA :thumb:

Mike
System consists of an amp a preamp, 2 speakers a turntable and a phono preamp, Also some cables and power cords and a really cheap cd player.

Offline Bunky

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Grover Tour
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 02:08:47 AM »
I used to own the Grover SC IC cables and i enjoyed them very much.i would enjoy demoing a 1 meter pair of Grover's latest and greatest RCA IC's between my DAC and my SET integrated tube amp.
Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best.
-- Frank Zappa

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
Grover Tour
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 05:13:17 AM »
Are there phono cables?

I'd like to demo cables from 1 manufacturer, so 1.5 meter phono cables from tt to pre, 1.5 meter from phono pre to pre, and 1.5 meter pre to amp.
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

evan1

Grover Tour
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 05:22:48 AM »

grover

Grover Tour
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 10:40:51 AM »
Hi Guys I'd love you to hear my cables lets see if we can formulate some kind of schedule. How about a 2 meter RCA that can be sent around, as a beginning. 

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
Grover Tour
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 10:50:51 AM »
I would also love to try out your speaker cables, but I am probably in the minority needing a bi-wired pair (or 2 pair). 7' works for me.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

grover

Re: Grover Tour
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 10:04:58 AM »
Hi Everyone, thank you Carl for moving this thread much appreciated. Lets start by who would like to listen to an RCA pair, then later a phono cable, and speaker cables. Please let me know who is interested in the RCA and supply your shipping address's.

Offline etcarroll

• Audio Neurotic
  • spin it!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »
PM sent for the IC.

I too would like to try bi-wires for speakers should such a tour begin.
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

grover

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 07:16:11 AM »
Hi guys, I'd like to send around a 2 meter RCA pair for the forum members to sample. Anyone interested in listening to these cables please send me a private message with your address and we'll start the tour. First the line level RCA, Later speaker cables. I believe my cables will dramatically improve your musical satisfaction, and looking forward to your listening impressions. Even if you have very expensive cables you should give mine a listen I think you'll be happy you did.

Offline Carlman

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 07:24:56 AM »
I would highly recommend sending 2 pair so people can hook up source to pre, and pre to amp.
I really enjoy listening to music.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 07:50:54 AM »
 I'm in.  :drool:

charles
SMA
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

grover

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »
Good idea Carl. Lets make it a one meter pair and a 2 meter pair that should cover most systems. Great rollo you're first, pm me your shipping address.

evan1

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 09:19:26 AM »
I responded to your email and PM