Author Topic: PIAudio Difussors  (Read 6283 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
PIAudio Difussors
« on: March 13, 2018, 10:43:19 AM »
  Lets not forget these invaluable tools to make our rooms sound better controlled. Go Dave ! Dave post some photos.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
Re: PIAudio Difussors
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 11:36:00 AM »
 Well bought four of them. Installed on front wall behind speakers and to my ears the best money i have YET to spend on my system.
 Da room da room da room. Bada boom.

charles
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 12:56:20 PM »
Well bought four of them. Installed on front wall behind speakers and to my ears the best money i have YET to spend on my system.
 Da room da room da room. Bada boom.

charles
Yo,  these are officially not my deal.  Greg Rael (Igor) is the diffuser man.  All I did was design these things back in the early 90's.  Sold a bunch of them back then - got the idea ripped off by someone with a lot more backing money than me and put them on the back shelf for 15 years.  They work well and are inexpensive. 

I'll try to find some decent pictures of them this evening.
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 04:30:14 PM »
   Guys after rearranging location of difussors a little got it in spades. Thanks DAVE and GREG. What a difference.

charles

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 05:42:35 PM »
   Guys after rearranging location of difussors a little got it in spades. Thanks DAVE and GREG. What a difference.

charles
Yep, they really open up and yet focus the soundstage, huh?

:thumb:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline S Clark

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 05:51:23 PM »
They make a huge improvement in my room.  Two between the speakers, two to the outside and forward, and two in front of each corner bass trap. 
Speaker-GR Research LS9-XStatik-AltecFlamenco
Amp-Moscode,Dodd,Folsom
Pre-Dodd
Turntable-Vyger,Victor,TechnicSP10MK2
Phonopre-Hagermann,Jolida,GSlee   
Cable-AudioSensibility Wywires TWL
Cartridge-Dynavector,Sumiko
Tonearm-PioneerP3,Jelco
Rythmic sub

Offline satfrat

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Dallas Cowboys,, America's Team!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 11:56:26 PM »
I use 2 diffusers between my main speakers to block my plasma tv and I love them when I use them. Very easy to handle & place, no heavy wood trim to deal with. I've got so much room treatment on my walls which was way more expensive, I have no room for more. Otherwise my walls & ceiling would be covered with these cost effective diffusers.

Cheers,
Robin
Butler 3150 amps, Sunfire Theater Grand 4 processor, Mhdt Havana w/Vitamin Q cap bypass, HTPC, Empirical Off-Ramp 3 w/Ultraclock & Hynes PS, Odyssey Audio Lorelei's, Usher X-616's, Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!! IC/SC, BPT & UberBuss power conditioners