Author Topic: Two "New" Reviews on Triode Wire Labs cable looms!  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Triode Pete

• Industry Participant
  • Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence!
    • Link to System Details & Photos
Two "New" Reviews on Triode Wire Labs cable looms!
« on: April 15, 2017, 11:55:50 AM »
In case you're looking for some reading entertainment, Triode Wire Labs received two recent professional reviews on my cable looms... one last week from Positive Feedback here... http://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/triode-wire-labs-cables/
In summary, “My notes were quickly set aside. Rather than jump from track to track, I found myself listening to entire albums—which is not the norm for my evaluations. Regardless of the music genre, there was a certain correctness of presentation that just had me mesmerized. Clearly, these cables provided an emotional connection. As you can tell, I am quite enamored with Triode Wire Labs and the cables reviewed here. As mentioned early on, you need to set the MSRP’s aside and properly manage your biases and expectations. Just sit back, listen and take it all in. For some, these price points might be a big attraction. For others, these price points might push you away. I know, I know, if something sounds like it’s too good to be true, it usually isn’t. For the folks in the later category, you are missing out on a wonderful opportunity.
I do care about what I feel. I need that connection to the emotion and passion that music can provide when properly presented. Triode Wire Labs does that for me. I strongly suggest that you check it out. Highly recommended!
Thank you, Robert!

..and other one released today from Part Time Audiophile here... https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2017/04/15/review-triode-wire-labs-is-all-american/
"Julia Awards" were given on my speaker cables and interconnects, for their "high value for the dollar" as well as an "Editor's Choice" award on the Silver Statement and Obsession power cords, joining the "Seven Plus" series!
Thank you Scot for a fantastic review!

Have a Happy Easter, all,
Pete
www.TriodeWireLabs.com
WT Reference/Lyra Titan I
Quadratic Audio MC-1
Custom BorderPatrol preamp with phono & line stage
Innuos Statement Server
BorderPatrol S20 EXD w/EXS PS
Klipschorns - Volti hot-rodded
UberBUSS

Offline jessearias

• Certifiable
Re: Two "New" Reviews on Triode Wire Labs cable looms!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 03:41:55 PM »
WAY TO GO PETE! :thumb: :drool: :lol: :D 8) :shock: :o

Just goes to show you that it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg to be good.  :shock:
Parasound A21, Parasound JC2BP, Oppo 205 BR/SACD Disc Player, Marantz ST6000 Tuner, GoldenEar Triton 2 speakers and Supersub XXL, Triode Wire Labs interconnects, power cables and speaker wire, PI Audio Uber, Mini and Digibuss, Border Patrol DAC

Offline sleepyguy24

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 08:39:52 PM »
Happy Easter Pete.

Kudos to the wonderful reviews. You earned it. I hope the money keeps on rolling in for you.

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 08:57:23 AM »
Some just discovering what many of us have known for awhile...

Congrats Pete!   :thumb:

Offline Emil

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 09:31:51 AM »
From the Part Time Audiophile interview:

Scot: Do you dance naked to your system when it’s turned up to 11, or do you prefer to wear tight-fitting clothes?

Pete: I dance naked most of the time but sometimes with very big & loose clothing (like David Byrne)…

Thanks for sharing, Pete :lol:

Just make sure the blinds are closed.
"Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.
I got to say it was a good day"
    --Ice Cube

Offline KLH007

• Seeking Help
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 08:18:59 PM »
Congratulations Pete!