Author Topic: Power Cords for TV ?  (Read 4717 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Power Cords for TV ?
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »
So I had an extra cord laying around [ESP]
   so WTF put it on the TV and to my suprise the picture improved. The power is conditioned by a Richard Grey and Monster PC. Thought it was VG when we installed them. Couldn't stop there. Placed a Omega Mikro active cord to TV and put the ESP to the Richard Grey. Dang, improved further.
    If you have not tried an audio type cord for your TV give it a go. Made a nice difference for us.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
Re: Power Cords for TV ?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 05:30:05 AM »
I've used a Felix power conditioner on my LCD and Plasma TV's for a while now (and on the cable box too). It's truly a very noticeable improvement that anyone can easily see. In fact, it's a more noticeable improvement than any power conditioner on your stereo might be. Not subtle at all.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

Offline Triode Pete

• Industry Participant
  • Strive for Perfection, Settle on Excellence!
    • Link to System Details & Photos
Re: Power Cords for TV ?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »
Yeah, but you two need to experience your electricity generated by cold fusion!!! Yes, simply amazing for Audio & Video. Los Alamos Lab sent me their prototype, which is ~ 18 months away from the real deal. Not an Obama fan, but he hired the best scientist in the world!  :duh

Better than the above, is the new Tesla energy delivery system...wireless AC power... you'll see that the best powercord is "no powercord"!  :drool:

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Sir Charles!   :rofl:
www.TriodeWireLabs.com
WT Reference/Lyra Titan I
Quadratic Audio MC-1
Custom BorderPatrol preamp with phono & line stage
Innuos Statement Server
BorderPatrol S20 EXD w/EXS PS
Klipschorns - Volti hot-rodded
UberBUSS